- Quick, one-time treatment
- No hormones, IUDs or incisions
- May improve premenstrual symptoms
- Dramatically decreases bleeding
- Treated lining means less clots, less blood
- Covered by insurance
How does Minerva work?
What are the results of Treatment?
What are the risks and side effects of Minerva?
Minerva is a simple endometrial ablation treatment designed to be safe and comfortable. Side effects beyond the normal discharge as you heal are rare. They include, but are not limited to, thermal injury, perforation of your uterus and infection. Temporary side effects may include cramping, nausea, discharge and spotting and can be managed with over-the-counter pain medicine.