Planning to have a baby is a joyful time for couples. However, sometimes conception doesn’t happen as quickly as expected. When a pregnancy doesn’t occur after months of trying, the situation can become stressful and depressing. Thankfully, we offer infertility treatment right here at Women’s OB/GYN Center. If you have been trying to conceive for several months, let us help get you some answers.
When Should You Seek Help?
The answer to this question depends on a number of factors. For example, your age and personal history may be major considerations when determining whether or not you require treatment. Even with the right infertility treatment, your ability to conceive can be affected by your age. Although it all depends on the unique situation, there are some common factors that suggest when it might be a good idea to seek infertility treatment:
- If you are under 30 and have been actively trying to conceive for a year without success, it’s time to talk to a professional.
- If you are over 30 and haven’t conceived within six months, you should consider seeking the reason.
- There are some conditions that might affect the ability to conceive including fibroids, endometriosis, and polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS).
- If you have irregular periods, you might be less likely to conceive.
- Past gynecological or abdominal surgeries can also change your ability to conceive.
Types of Infertility Treatments
When considering infertility treatment, many couples think there is only one option. However, there are actually multiple treatments available. Our team of caring experts can help you understand the treatments and which choice might fit your symptoms and lifestyle.
If you have been struggling to get pregnant, you may wish to consider infertility treatment. Get in touch with our team at the Women’s OB/GYN Center, located in Pasadena, TX and Webster, TX, so that you can find out more information about the treatments we have available. Contact us today to book your appointment!